Household Sewage Treatment System Installation Manual
Clermont County Public Health must review and approve plans prior to construction. The purpose of this review process is to:
- Assure that the new construction will meet the requirements of the Ohio Administrative Code and local health district regulations; and
- In the event the new construction is making use of an existing sewage treatment system, make sure that any existing sewage system deficiency is remedied.
Applicants must submit the following information to the Public Health office (we will complete the application at that time). The application cannot be initiated without all required information. Applicants can avoid multiple visits by verifying that the required documentation is available.
- Two copies of the Sewage Treatment System (STS) design from a registered designer or layout plan.
- Formal soil report or a soil variance if no soil credit is present.
- Site plan from a licensed surveyor.
- Property Address
- Zoning permit
- Floor plan of the home on 11″x17″ sized paper. Original, full-size blueprints will not be accepted. The plan must include all floors as well as the basement.
- Parcel Identification Number (PIN). To obtain your parcel number please visit the Clermont County Auditor’s Office.
- All new construction within the Tate- Monroe Water Association service area must have water main easements confirmed and drawn on the site plan. Contact Tate Monroe Water at (513)734-2236.
- Location of a geothermal system if applicable.
- Application fee (see fee schedule)