Applicants must submit the following information to the Public Health office (we will complete the application at that time). The application cannot be initiated without all required information. Applicants can avoid multiple visits by verifying that the required documentation is available.
- Floor plan of the home on standard size paper (8.5 X 11).
- Parcel Identification Number (PIN). To obtain your parcel number please visit the Clermont County Auditor’s Office.
- Property Address
- All properties connected to Tate Monroe Water Association must have water main easements confirmed. Contact Tate Monroe Water at (513)734-2236.
- Location of geothermal system if applicable
- Application fee (see fee schedule)