As part of the Responsible Restart Ohio program announced by Governor Mike Dewine, businesses in Ohio will have guidelines and best practices they will need to follow when they reopen.
All businesses in Ohio should follow these five protocols for getting back to work.
1. Require face coverings for employees and recommend them for clients/customers at all times. (Employees that meet certain criteria for health reasons are excluded from wearing face coverings).
2. Conduct daily health assessments by employers and employees to determine if they should be working. (Temperature checks and self-monitoring for symptoms).
3. Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing, and proper social distancing.
4. Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout the workday and at the close of business or between shifts.
5. Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
• Establish maximum capacity at 50 percent of the fire code.
• Use an appointment setting where possible to limit congestion.
Operating Requirements for Business Sectors
Additional information on cloth face coverings