Clermont County Public Health offers all required school immunizations. Parents and caregivers of school-aged children are encouraged to check with their child’s health care provider or school nurse to ensure their child’s shots are up-to-date before school begins.
2019-2020 school year requirements
In addition to the required vaccines, parents are encouraged to consider the following vaccinations for their child:
- Meningococcal group B vaccine – typically recommended beginning at 16 years of age, this vaccine provides protection against meningitis caused by serogroup B, which is not included in the MCV4 vaccine. (Click here for more information on the Meningococcal vaccine).
- HPV vaccine – typically recommended beginning at 11 years of age, this vaccine provides protection against cancer caused by the HPV virus in both males and females. (Click here for more information on the HPV vaccine.)
- Hepatitis A vaccine – typically recommended beginning at 1 year of age, this vaccine provides protection against the hepatitis A virus. (Click here for more information on Hepatitis A).
- Seasonal flu vaccine – typically recommended for everyone beginning at 6 months of age, this vaccine provides protection against the flu virus. The seasonal flu vaccine should be given every year, ideally as soon as the vaccine is available.
- For the most recent vaccine information sheets, click here.
You must bring your child’s immunization record and insurance card. Forms of payment include cash, check, and credit cards. Many insurances and Medicaid are accepted.
Please call (513) 735-8400 to schedule an appointment.
Immunization Clinic Schedule
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
9 – 3:30 p.m. by appointment only
Call 513-735-8400 to schedule an appointment
To save time you may print and fill out the necessary forms ahead of time.
All immunization clinics will be held at the Nursing Division of Clermont County Public Health, located at:
2400 Clermont Center Drive, Suite 200
Batavia, OH 45103
Need a birth certificate?
If you need a birth certificate to enroll your child in school, we can provide birth certificates for any individuals born in the state of Ohio.